Welcome to the Orion Infomart. This is the home page for Project
Orion web-based information services.
Publicly Available Services
Services Available to Students
Catalog of Courses
- Search the University Catalog of Courses and display the complete description
of any course taught at the university.
Schedule of Offered Classes
- Search the University Schedule of Offered Classes for a specific semester. You
may select Academic Career (Undergraduate, Graduate, etc), Subject, Catalog Number,
Start or End of Meeting Time, Location Taught and Current Status. The displayed
list includes a link to the departmental home page, all meeting patterns and current
Note: These services require that you
enter your Student ID (or SSN) and your PIN.
Display Primary UserID by Employee/Student ID
- Display your Primary Computer Account UserID by entering your Employee/Student ID.
Display Service Indicators
- Display your current Service Indicators that may prevent you from recieving
certin services from the University of Louisville. You will need your SSN or
Student ID and your PIN to use this service.
Display Student Schedule
- Display your current Schedule of Classes for semesters after Fall 1999. You
will need your SSN or Student ID and your PIN to use this service.
Display Student Grade Report
- Display your Grade Report for semesters after Fall 1999. You will need your
SSN or Student ID and your PIN to use this service.
- Display your Unofficial Transcript. You will need your SSN or Student ID and your
PIN to use this service.
Request Official Transcripts
- A secure service that allows you to request an Official UofL Transcript be sent
to any desired location from the Registars Office. You must provide your Student ID
and PIN to access this application.